I wish I had wireless because then I would just blog every night before I went to bed but alas, I don't. So I have to come all the way to my basement in order to do this (feel sorry for me yet?...I didn't think you would).
Here has been my past week:
Wednesday: Shopping with my mother. I bought a pair of cowboy boots, dorky teacher shoes, and some black loafer flats. I also spent my Kohls Gift Certificate (from my boss) buying shirts for teaching. They are not exciting. Plus 2 purses...Brittany made fun of one already and told me I looked stupid, but I like it so she can fuck right off.
Thursday: Shopping Again. This time I bought some Ann Taylor and Banana Republic teaching clothes. They were more fun, but still quite boring. Then, we tried to play Chevy's trivia, but there was a confusion with the day so there was no trivia. We ate dinner at Chevy's and then Laura, Jack, Brittany, Jon, Joe, and I went to the International Tap House and played the game "If you could sleep with 5 people and not get in trouble, who would it be?" It was actually really entertaining. My 5 were: 1)Hugh Jackman 2) Johnny Depp 3) David Beckham (sp?) 4) Brad Pitt (from Fight Club or Meet Joe Black) 5) You.
Friday: Joe, Patrick (little brother), Patrick's friend Joe, and I went to the zoo. We played with the sting rays and did everything possible before noon (I made everyone get to the zoo at 8 am--no one was very happy with me). Patrick and his Joe left to go swimming and Joe and I met Jack at Seamus for lunch. I had the largest buffalo chicken sandwich I have ever seen. Then Joe and I went to Frontanac mall to buy pants from Banana Reublic Petite (I found that a 6 petite is the most amazing size pant ever). Then we had to go pick Tim up from Union Station because he took the Megabus to Chicago and now needed a ride back to Eureka and because I am such a nice person I helped him out. I used an entire tank of gas in one day. aweful. Then Joe has people over, which turned out to be pretty silly. We had a speed ball tournament. Laura and I started out really strong, but ended up getting last (and this was not totally my fault--I drank like a champ the whole time).
Sat: I was not exactly hung over, but REALLY out of it. So I went to Mulligans for lunch and then came back to Joe's and slept while he cleaned the house and went to walgreens to buy supplies for Lauren's bbq. He's the best boyfriend ever. So then at like 4 we went over to Lauren's, played some whiffle ball, UNO, and ate lots of yummy food. I got silly.
Sunday: Watching Megan wants a millionaire was the highlight of my day.
Monday: Ran lots of errands, set up all my new email and facebook accounts, got everything together for students teaching. Watched the babysitters club movie and the third Mummy movie (I don't recommend watching either of them).
Today: My goal of the day is to read a high school chemistry book. It is 10:17 am and I already on Chapter 4 so it is looking good. Also, I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
Good luck with interview. I know you'll knock them dead and they will love you and say, "OMG. Corinne, you were so wonderful. I just don't know how we ever got along without you. We need to you start right this very second and make money and give you a life so you can't make your blog prettier than delaney's anymore."
That is exactly what they should be saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment