Monday, October 12, 2009

Time is Flying!

This week is the halfway point of my student teaching! Next week, I switch teachers and get new kids. I'm not all that excited to learn more students names and work with a different teacher than I'm already used to, but I am excited for the change. I think it will make time go faster and then before you know it, I will be a full time teacher! YAY! 

Friday night I stayed in and watched movies with Joe and then Sat. night, we watched the Cardinals lose and it was really depressing. 

Halloween is coming up and I cannot decide what I want to be. Laura and Lauren are having a party. Joe, Jack, and Gabe want to theme Halloween as Wizards and Witches and then have a costume contest. But dressing as a witch is so typical and boring. I want to use one my ideas from last year: Peach, Princess Lea...I have more ideas, I just can't think of any right now. I do not exactly have lots of time to make my costume though.

Other fun October news: I drank my first pumpkin beer on Sat. night. I loved it. Octoberfest beers now rank in my top favorite beers. Speaking of pumpkins, I'm planning on getting a pumpkin next weekend and carving it. Even if I am doing it all by myself. 

Happy October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment