I'll see you in 32 seconds. BECAUSE I CAN TELEPORT.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Superhero
First of all, going back in time is tricky. Don't you remember any of movies from going back in time? People just try to fix things that have gone wrong in the past and try to change it and then it messes with their present and future! Assuming that you are happy and don't want to change your present or future, then I think you should stick to another superpower. My super power would be teleporting (spelling?). It would be incredible for everyday use. For example, wake up in the morning, get dressed, teleport to school. Or even better-spend the night at Joe's, teleport to my house to shower in the morning, then teleport to school. It would save so much time. It would also help in any sort of travel. You know how it takes 12 hours to get anywhere decent to ski. Now, IT DOESN''T MATTER BECAUSE I CAN TELEPORT. Also, it would be rather convenient for visiting loved ones who I cant' see right now such as you, Bridget, grandparents, cousins, whoever. It would also make bar hopping very easy. It would end the battle of drinking and driving. Instead, there would be the problem with drinking and teleporting. For example, you are a little drunk and trying to teleport to your bed and...opps...suddenly you are inside a closed taco bell because your sub-conscience mind wanted some black tacos. ANNNND shit now the cops are here and you're getting arrested for breaking into a taco bell. Anyway, teleporting would be my super power of choice. Life, in general, would just be easier. Plus I would save money on a car, car insurance, gas...the benefits are endless really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment